- What kind of your personal information we collect.
- Purpose of collection your personal data.
- How we collect your data.
- How we use your personal information.
- When we disclose your personal information.
- What is Personal Data
Personal Data is any information which relates directly or indirectly to you. This includes any information which can be used to identify or contact you.
Personal Data Collection.
Contact information - Your full name, date birth, identification, supporting documents (including MyKad/NRIC/Passport, bill statement of utility bills or statements which indicates your full name, address, etc), gender, nationality and race, preferred language, current private and/or business address, fixed line telephone (home and office), fax number, email address, payment method and bank account details, status of services you subscribed to, your personal interests and preferences to help us improve our Products and Services.
Website Usage Information - The equipment you use when accessing our websites, marketplace channels, products and services (such as your handphone, electronic devices) to customize the service for you.
- Purpose of Collection of Personal Data
We may collect, use and process your Personal Data which shall includes, but not limited to the following purpose:
- Register and subscribe as a new member (Verified Member, Web Store Member, etc).
- To administer your account.
- Access to SNF ONLINE (M) SDN. BHD. products and services.
- To process any orders that you make with us.
- To process payment and prevent fraudulent transactions.
- To inform and update on the delivery of the products and/or services.
- To enter and participate in any loyalty/rewards programme, competion run or organized by us.
- Participate in any of our marketing campaigns and/or promotions.
- Response to any marketing materials we send out (newsletter, etc).
- Visit or browse our websites.
- Lodge a complaint/provide feedback and suggestions to us.
- For our internal record keeping.
- For prevention and detection of crime.
- How the information is collected
When you access our websites, please be aware that:
- Your IP address and information about your visit (such as timestamp, date, duration etc) will be automatically picked up by SNF ONLINE (M) SDN. BHD. across the platform and site.
- How we use your Personal Data
We may collect and use personal information from you for one or more of the following purpose:
- To verify your identity.
- To provide you with the products and services you have requested.
- To access and process your applications(s) or request(s) for our products and services.
- To administer and manage the products and services we provide (include charging, biling, facilitating payments).
- To investigate and resolve any services issues, biling and fees queries, complaints or other inquiries that you submit to us regarding our products and services.
- To detect and prevent any fraudulent activity.
- To keep in contact with you and provide you with any information you request.
- To engage in business transaction in respect of products and/or services to be offered and provided to you.
- To establish and better manage any business relationship we may have with you.
- To process any communications you send us (for example, answering any inqueries and dealing with any complaints and feedback ).
- To help us monitor and improve the perfomance of our products and services, our customer support or relations team and to make these more efficient.
- To maintain and develop our business systems and infrastructure, including testing and upgrading of these systems.
- To manage staff training and quality assurance.
- To notify you about benefits and changes to the features of our products and services.
- To improve our services to you.
- To investigate, respond or defend claims made against, or involving SNF ONLINE (M) SDN. BHD.
- To conduct marketing activities (for example, market research).
- Any other purposes which we notify you of at the time of obtaining your consent.
Third parties sites
Our websites may contain link to third parties sites and SNF ONLINE (M) SDN. BHD. will not responsible for:
- Third party sites.
- Information you give at such third parties sites.
- How we disclose your personal information
As a part of providing you with products and services and the management and operation of the same, we may be required or need to disclose information about you to the following third parties:
- Law enforcement agencies.
- Government agencies.
- Companies and organizations that act as our agents, contractors, service providers and professional advisers.
- Other parties in respect of whom you have given your express or implied consent.
- Customer inquiry and other customer related services (include telemarketing).
- Data processing services.
- Information technology services.
- Media and marketing services (including advertising).
- Market research and website usage analysis services subject at all times to any laws (including regulations,guidelines and obligations) applicable to SNF ONLINE (M) SDN. BHD.
If your Personal Information provided is Incomplete
Where indicated (for example in registration or application forms), it is obligatory you provide your personal information to us to enable us to process your application/request or provide you with our products or services.
Access to your Personal Data
We may have to withhold access to your personal information in certain situations, for example when we are unable to confirm your identity or where information requested for is of a confidential commercial nature or in the event we receive repeated requests for the same informations. Nevertheless, we will notify you of the reasons for not being able to accede to your request.
Obligations as Customer
You must provide accurate and complete information about yourself and any other person whose personal information you provide us and for updating this personal information as and when it becomes incorrect or out of date by contacting Customer Services or Sales Team via the contact details provided below. This obligation is a condition to the provision of our Products and Services to you and any other person authorised or permitted by you or your organisation/company to use the products and services.
In addition, you may need to provide us with personal information relating to third parties (for example, your business partner, spouse or children or where you are te designated person in charge (from organisation or company) for dealing with us, if you are acquiring and are responsible for a service and product that they will use, you confirm that you have; (i) obtained their consent or otherwise entitled to provide their personal information to us and for us to use accordingly.
- Review and update your account
In respect of the personal data that were submitted to us, you have the right at any time to:
- Request for access to your personal data in our records.
- Make correction or update your personal data in our records in the event the information is inaccurate, misleading, out-of-date or incomplete upon validation and verification of the new information provided.
- Request to discontinue processing your personal data for the purposes of marketing.
- Object to the processing of your personal data,request to restrict or limit processing of your personal data, or request portability of your personal data.
- Withdraw your consent for us to continue processing your personal data.
- Complain to a data protection authority about collection and use of your personal data.
- Updates to our Privacy Statement